The Lawyers Association of Kansas City is now accepting nominations for the LAKC Legacy Award. Nominations are due by March 30, 2013 and may be submitted by email to email@example.com.
The LAKC Board of Directors established the LAKC Legacy Award to recognize an individual at the LAKC Annual Meeting for his or her significant and enduring contributions to the LAKC and its mission. While many individuals have donated significant time and effort to the LAKC, the Legacy Award is designed to honor contributions that have left an indelible imprint on the association.
All individuals not currently serving on the LAKC Board of Directors are eligible to be considered for the Legacy Award.
Criteria for Selection of Award Recipient
The following criteria will be used to select the 2012 recipient of the Legacy Award:
• Meaningful and lasting contribution to the LAKC and its mission
• Past involvement in LAKC leadership positions
• Past involvement in LAKC events and activities
• Contributions to the public-service mission of LAKC
• Current involvement in and support of LAKC
• General advancement of LAKC founding objectives and mission